Things to Remember when buying Tiles
Have your measurements ready and remember to allow for wastage. It’s also good to have a spare box for repairs and reference. Check that the tiles are not bowed and of a consistent size and be sure that your tiles all come from the same batch so there is no variation in colour.
- Consider different installation methods to create different design effects which can add value to a project, however diagonals involve more cuts / wastage
- Make your selection early and check availability
- Ask about the suitability of the tiles for your project
- Ask about delivery costs (e.g. do you need to hand unload or have a difficult site)
- Ask if sealing is required
- Ask about guarantees